Caring for Your Lashes
Eyelash extensions can help you achieve the desired look on your lashes and appear as if they are natural. They follow your lashes’ natural cycle of growth — between 30 and 45 days.
The extensions will typically shed along with your natural lashes. To make sure they last as long as possible, there are some aftercare recommendations you should follow.
- Wash your lashes daily, using a gentle foam remover specifically suited for Eyelash Extensions. We recommend the Lashia Eyelash Shampoo.
- Do not wear mascara. The extensions should take away the temptation to do so. If you want an extra volume boost, use oil-free mascara just on the ends as they grow, and make sure you wash it off by the end of the day.
- Don’t use any oil-based products — including hydrators, cleansers, or makeup removers. These products will deteriorate your lash adhesive quicker.
- If possible, you should sleep on your back so your face isn’t touching the pillow. Do not sleep in an eye mask. If something presses against your lashes, it can cause them to point in the wrong direction or irritate them.
- Don’t twist, pull, fuss, or pluck your extensions.
- Do not use an eyelash curler.
- To ensure your lashes remain healthy after removal, lash professionals recommend using a lash conditioner.
If you want to continue to sport your extended lash look, it’s best to continue getting the procedure done than to remove all of your lashes. Removing them all will make you have to start from scratch, and it may not be necessary.
We Can Help
Since 2006, Lashia Eyelash Design has focused exclusively on creating the finest lashes and, since 2010, training lash artists of every level with one-on-one mentorship, customised eyelash extension courses, and hands-on experience with the latest and greatest techniques, so you’re equipped you with everything we know and practice on a daily basis.
We boast a global presence, beginning first in Stockholm, Sweden, and now serving the Gold Coast of Australia.
If you’re ready to receive your training certification and become a skilled, responsible, and profitable business owner in a limitless field, contact Lashia Eyelash Design. Let’s see how far your career can take you!